Facebook CPA Traffic Generator - Viral Script
This is a great tool for targetted traffic . I wanted to share with u guys
This is the Greatest Tool That has been leaked . Thanks to h4x0dan for sharing this . Within a day I got my earnings floating
I use it with adsense but you can youse it for ppd , or CPA , . It has some great features it posts in fanpages, tags 20 friends and many more
![[Image: facebook_cpa_traffic_generator_viral_script.png]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uH540to7bEIauyK367JmMGa8qpv-aZBL5SH9rY2sGcCsli9mgksr6wNkwjisq7_Es7ELoTOSv0TiVZ3IGv6nn65vqMTVWwh1Qc2TJ7k7fNQlQ9eHwytP5MaNbEn-4kIZs-SXI8IY06MkYyKggnoAVSRA=s0-d)
Sales Page : http://geeksoftware.org/facebook-cpa-tra...ral-script
Download
This is a great tool for targetted traffic . I wanted to share with u guys
This is the Greatest Tool That has been leaked . Thanks to h4x0dan for sharing this . Within a day I got my earnings floating
I use it with adsense but you can youse it for ppd , or CPA , . It has some great features it posts in fanpages, tags 20 friends and many more
Sales Page : http://geeksoftware.org/facebook-cpa-tra...ral-script
Download
Facebook CPA Traffic Generator - Viral Script. There are any Facebook CPA Traffic Generator - Viral Script in here.